Mobile: 0086-13246766448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNC Turn-Mill Compound Service
Composite machining is one of the most popular machining techniques in the field of machining. It is an advanced manufacturing technology. Compound machining is the realization of several different processing techniques on a machine tool. Composite processing is the most widely used, the most difficult, is turning milling composite processing. The turning-milling complex machining center is equivalent to the combination of a CNC lathe and a CNC Mill machining center.
Turning-milling compound machine tool is the fastest developing and most widely used CNC equipment in compound machining machine tools. Machine tool compound is one of the important directions of machine tool development. Composite machine tool also includes turn-milling composite, turn-milling composite, milling composite, cutting and 3D printing composite, cutting and ultrasonic vibration composite, laser and stamping composite and so on a variety of forms, the purpose of composite is to make a machine tool with multiple functions, can be a clamping to complete multiple tasks, improve processing efficiency and accuracy
The advantage of CNC turn-milling equipment
1. Ensure the working efficiency of parts in the process of processing and reduce the production time.
2. Avoid the accuracy problems caused by workers and machines in the process of processing, improve the accuracy and standard level of parts,
3. Lathe and milling machine combined to achieve double spindle work, reduce the number of machine tools and occupy the workshop area
1. The turn-milling composite machining center uses high-precision internal spindle;
2. Free mobile operation panel to improve working efficiency;
3. Machine mainly mass production of various small parts and complex parts high-speed processing, diversified processing;
4. Especially the long and thin complex process can be processed in one time, and the automatic feeding device can be configured to improve the efficiency;
5. Material details: cutting, copper, iron, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, Tieflong and other materials
Here is some of our CNC turn-milling compound service in our company.
1 OEM Precision Turning and Milling Parts
2 CNC Turning and Milling Metal Parts
3 High Precision Turning and Milling Parts
4 CNC Turning and Milling Machining parts
5 Professional Turning Milling Anodized Parts
6 High Quality Turning and Milling Parts
7 CNC Turning and Milling Plastic Parts
8 Precision Turning and Milling Aluminum Parts
9 OEM Turning and Milling Metal Fabrication Parts
10 Machining Turning and Milling Steel Parts