Mobile: 0086-13246766448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the advantages of sheet metal processing
Sheet metal processing processes are mainly shear, punching, bending, forming and other cold processing methods.
Usually the specified thickness of the metal sheet, through cutting, punching, bending, forming and other processing methods into functional parts.
1. Processed materials: galvanized sheet, copper sheet, hot rolled steel sheet, cold rolled steel sheet, aluminum sheet, stainless steel and so on
2. Maximum processing size: 2000mm*1200mm*1000mmm thickness 0.3mm-5mm
3. Accuracy: sheet metal ±0.15/100mm, common sheet metal ±0.5, mainly large sheet metal assembly
4. Cost: sheet metal bending, welding, pressing and riveting is shorter than CNC cutting to save the cost of processing hours
5. Professional: precision sheet metal processing, batch sheet metal production, sheet metal hand proofing