Mobile: 0086-13246766448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is CNC machining process
(1) According to the loading and positioning methods of parts:
The structural shape of each part is different, and the technical requirements of each surface are different. Therefore, the positioning method of processing is different, so it can be divided according to different positioning methods;
(2) According to rough processing and finish processing:
According to the machining accuracy, stiffness and deformation of the parts, the process can be divided into rough machining and finish machining according to the principle, that is, rough machining and finish machining, at this time can be processed by different machine tools or different tools;
(3) According to the cutting tool division process:
In order to reduce tool change time, reduce idle time, reduce unnecessary positioning error, parts can be machined according to the tool, that is, in a single installation, as many as possible to use a tool. Machined parts, then replace other parts with another knife.
CNC turning is one process of CNC machining, it has below characteristics.
1. High turning efficiency
2. Low equipment investment cost
3. Suitable for small batch flexible production requirements
4. Hard turning can make the part obtain good overall machining accuracy
CNC turning is mainly suitable for the processing of below parts
1. Rotary parts with particularly complex contours or difficult to control dimensions.
2. Parts with high precision requirements
3. Rotary body parts with special threads
4. Hardened workpiece