EDM machining Parts
100% QC quality inspection before delivery, can provide quality inspection form
Accept small order,please feel free to contact us for further inquiry
We will answer your email or inquiry within 12 hours.
Inner packaging:PP bag,bubble bag, plastic wrap, foam etc.
Outer packaging:strong carbon box, wooden case, pallet etc.
DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS, by air ,by sea or according to customers′ requirement
Automotive, Automation, Test systems, Sensors, Medical,Sports,Consumer, Home appliance, Electronic , Pumps, Computers, Power and energy, Architecture, Printing, Food, Textile machinery,Optical,Lighting, Security and safety, AOI, SMT equipment, etc.
Electrical discharge machining (EDM) is a machining method primarily used for hard metals or those that would be impossible to machine with traditional techniques. One critical limitation, however, is that it only works with materials that are electrically conductive. This method is especially well-suited for cutting intricate contours or delicate cavities that would be difficult to produce with a grinder, an end mill or other cutting tools. Metals that can be machined with EDM include hastalloy, hardened tool-steel, titanium, carbide, inconel and kovar.
This method is sometimes called "spark machining" because it removes metal by producing a rapid series of repetitive electrical discharges. These discharges are passed between an electrode and the piece of metal being machined. The small amount of material that is removed from the workpiece is flushed away with a continuously flowing fluid. The repetitive discharges create a set of successively deeper craters in the work piece until the final shape is produced.
Wire EDM Machining (also known as Spark EDM) is an electro thermal production process in which a thin single-strand metal wire (usually brass) in conjunction with de-ionized water (used to conduct electricity) allows the wire to cut through metal by the use of heat from electrical sparks. Due to the inherent properties of the process, wire EDM can easily machine complex parts and precision components out of hard conductive materials.
1. It is widely used in processing various punching dies.
2. Can process micro-shaped holes, narrow slits and workpieces with complex shapes
3. Machining templates and forming tools.
4. Processing powder metallurgy molds, inlaid cavity molds, wire drawing molds, corrugated plate forming molds.
5. Machining hard materials, cutting thin slices, cutting precious metal materials.
6. Machining cams, special gears.
7. It is suitable for the processing of small batches and multi-variety parts, reducing the cost of mold making and shortening the production cycle.
8. It can be used to process material test samples, various types of holes, and other complex shape parts and parts of high hardness materials.
9. It can process microstructures, special-shaped grooves and standard defects.
10. When trial-producing new products, parts can be cut directly from the blank.
11. When processing thin parts, multiple pieces can be stacked together for processing.